Payments & Deliveries
Our shop is situated at 35 Market street, George Central. Purchases and payment can be made in store.
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards.
- Payments to us must either be by card (in store) or cash deposit into our account.
- We are unable to do C.O.D. deliveries. We use courier companies to do our deliveries outside of George – their delivery drivers cannot accept cash payments on our behalf.
- No orders will be released until payment is reflecting in our account.
- We are currently unable to process online payments on our website, however you can place your order our website. We will contact you immediately afterwards with a delivery quote &/or invoice.
- Deliveries are done by the courier companies we work with.
- All courier companies base their charges on the weight & dimensions of the appliance being ordered, & we do not mark these charges up.
- Couriers will ask you to sign a Proof Of Delivery Form when delivering your order. It is very important that you inspect your order before accepting delivery. The ‘fine print’ on the Proof Of Delivery Form states that by signing this form you have confirmed that your order is in good condition.
- A few of our suppliers in Johannesburg allow our customers to collect their own orders directly from their factories, providing we have already processed the payment for the order. All such collections have to be pre-authorised by us with the supplier in question.
- Delivery within George is usually an ‘overnight’ service. This means that if you live in George, your order will be delivered the day after your payment has reflected in our account. Delivery to areas outside of George will take between 2-3 days.
- No deliveries are done on weekends or public holidays.